57 facts people. Hmm... Are you ready for Susan Mangigian's Wordy C?
1. I let my learning disabled kids pick out my clothes this morning. I am wearing a single white and a single blue-gray sock. At least my boots match (LOL). Too bad they didn't see fit to give me a bra. That would have been very useful, however, Stephen thought Bear in the Big Blue House needed it much more than I did, soooo... (LMAO).
2. No, I will not take pictures of the bear, so don't ask me. I also draw the line at confessing to what they did to poor Elmo this morning. Needless to say, if Wordy C wont say it, it can't possibly be good because C says just about anything. Moving along... ;-)
3. I am quite happily addicted to social media and love hanging with my bay-bays and tweet-peeps. I look forward to having more AR Road Trips and Tweet-ups. Yes, it is true, I really do have a travel plan. Will I go to Seattle for February? Maybe... :-)
4. Hubby is Jewish. I am Christian. Jesus is coming very, very soon. I do not care if you do not believe it. The volcano that is steaming in Alaska previously blew in the early 1990s. If you don't believe it is going to blow again because it came before and spilled a bunch of dirt on Anchorage, well hell, that's your prerogative, isn't it? However, you may find yourself contemplating the fact that Jesus and that volcano are independent of your opinions and may show up to blow your mind whether you (1) fail to believe or (2) like it or not. BTW, Hubby believes that Messiah will come. I believe Jesus is the Messiah. So, 1 Jew +1 Christian = Believing God. :-)
5. I am in love with all things CC. I am a biased Chaotic Mama because my virtual family is Spanking-A-Awesome! A word of advice: Don't mess with my bay-bays, people. Seriously... It flips my B-switch.
6. I like being a buyer's broker more than a listing agent because running the streets suits my personality, however, I am good at what I do so it really doesn't make a difference which side of the real estate fence that I operate on. :-)
7. The little minions love Quaker oats. The little minions love PB&J. If you have these things on hand we will come to your house for a play date and happily chow down on 'em. I'm saying this up front because everyone does not know how to cook. If you suck at kitchen duty, step aside and I'll do it for you. Never lie about your ability to cook. I love to eat too much to be poisoned by your inability to boil water and read directions. Seriously!
8. I am not a perfect person. I do not pretend to be perfect. Sometimes I leave dinner dishes in the sink and really do not give a ___ about getting around to it in the morning afternoon. I'm a busy chick juggling crazy kids, a strange career in a declining market and multiple therapy schedules. A plate or two can wait. Seriously... I wont look at you funny if you have to do your dishes or laundry while I visit. I will probably tell you we'll do 'em later, let's go out and play (LOL).
9. I can be a bad influence. Pick a subject... Dare ya' ;-)
10. I can be a good influence (or not). :-D
11. I can be fickle, which makes me a fun acquaintance. :-)
12. I am a very loyal friend once I really become your friend. I am not casual with my friendships.
13. I am the w@#$% enemy you will ever have. It takes a lot to get on that list and one would have to be incredibly stupid to insist on going down that road because I usually walk away before it gets to that point. However, some people believe retreat is a sign of weakness and have this interesting need to go in for what they believe will be a satisfying kill. I have news for you: You do not want to go there. I have a dark side...
14. You can get a lot out of me if you buy the right Hagen Daz. If my kids love you, you can skip the ice cream bribe. Seriously! ;-)
15. I love everything Hillsong.
16. I adore martial arts movies.
17. I am crazy about animals and can't wait to own a house so I can buy two dogs. Maybe I'll get 'em from the animal shelter instead. Melodious would like that. I love Melody Botting. She is the boss of me and routinely rescues animals from certain death. How cool is that? Awesome! Her TX twin is just as fascinating. I can not imagine life without Amanda Hall in it. Mandycap is her own verb. Need I say more? (LMAO) I shall have to update the Triple Threat Behind The CC Throne and get back to high-jacking blogs. We are so overdue for a virtual party. I owe Fred C and C-Sally-C some fun. :-)
18. One day I am going to triple-mega-tag the Queen of The Meme Tribe and make her fess up using video. Sara is mega sexy. Very cool voice. I want her on my TomTom menu. Seriously. Poppy Dinsey is the bomb diggety too. I would love to have her navigating my TomTom. I currently have this British Chicky giving me directions now. My boys love it. Noah keeps asking, "Where am I?" How cool is that? Gotta keep the little minions thinking "girlie-girls." Little dudes are gonna make me a blogging granny one day. I am such a Machiavelli Mama. :-)
19. Yes, I know I have to finish the Hollish-jacking of Chris Elizabeth Griffith. I promised I would, so I will. Hi Chris! :-D
20. Am I really gonna give you 57 facts? Yup. You people keep asking for it, so shut up and suffer through my personal drivel until I'm done. This will teach you to keep tagging me for these things. Geez... ya think people would be bored asking me to talk about me. I should drive to VA and film my granny talking about me. I bet Granny Tann would singe your ears off (LMAO). She's plain spoken, just like my Daddy and has a twang bay-bay! Gee, I wonder if I should just make a dang audio so yall can wonder where I get that verbal DNA from... My family is hoot (LOL).
21. I will be 44 in April. Menopause, anyone? Wonder how cranky my posts will get as those hot flashes increase (LOL).
22. I will not tolerate my birthday being published in a bunch of social calendars. STOP ASKING ME! I hate ignoring yall on Facebook, but I really don't want it there (or flying around here). Quit it. Some of you already know the date. Keep it to yourselves. Thank you. :-)
23. Yes, it's true. I have been dubbed the un-birthday-girl (LMAO). I like that moniker. Thank you, ladies. My gal pals understand my aversion to gifts that suck. Wanna celebrate my birthday? Do it for the entire month of April and keep it to yourself. That's what I do anyway. Why have a day when you can have an entire month. Secrets out. Now you know (ROTFL). I will admit I have to share it with the Minion Blur who will be three at the end of April. Moving right along... ;-)
24. Cocina Latina is my fave Latin spot. Mi Estrella my fave Asian/Hispanic spot. Pasta Lovers My fave Italian spot. Mmmm... good eating. Nice atmosphere. :-)
25. Salute is my fave Kosher spot. Awesome menu! I must blog about this place. That is a foodie paradise review that is soooo overdue. Seriously!
26. I have a lot of film for Minion TV that needs to be edited. The kids have taken to this with their self directed obsessive personalities and Mama is thrilled to have them getting down with the program. :-)
27. I am working on 15 canvass for a new gallery show slated this year. The sneak peek of the finished work will be published on the Team Blog. We're gonna Tweet-up in Soho and basically over run my fave part of Manhattan with my reception from insanity (LOL). The hubby and I are designing some interesting custom made tee shirts to promote the Team Blog, CC @ AR and Ward-Nasse Gallery. 2009 is the year of the Artistic Realtor (LMAO). Wait until some of you get a peek at your portraits (ROTFLMAO). Yup. I'm doing some of my fave bloggers in pen and ink, graphite, oil and acrylic. I'm working from 8x10 - 30x40. How cool is that? Very. Now you know why I haven't been serial commenting as much. I've been painting and illustrating my a$$ off between my normal trying to make a living in a market that whomps routine. :-D
28. No, you don't get the list of artistic victims here. I'll blog about the illustrations and paintings one at a time when I let you see them. Active Rain will have them before the The NY Gallery Guide does. How cool is that? Very... BTW, Poppy D gave me written permission to use her pic of Tower Bridge, so I will confess to that one because if you read my blog you already know that I've been fooling around with that painting. Hmm... Wonder where else I let a comment or two slip, eh? :-)
29. I discovered paint in kindergarten and it has been a love affair ever since. :-)
30. My 7 year old has the eye and we are thrilled he loves photography, music and art.
31. My 2 year old is crazy, we have no idea what he really likes. He follows blindly behind the 7 year old. :-)
32. My hubby can't draw a straight line without a ruler.
33. My kids draw all kinds of lines all over the walls.
34. Time to paint my apartment AGAIN. I desperately need Kathy P to take me shopping and save the boy's room. :-)
35. PET PEEVE: I am soooo friggin' tired of telling some of you guys not to post stuff from YouTube unless (1) you created it or (2) you have permission from the copyright owner to use it. Stop swiping syndicated cartoons AND STOP POSTING MUSIC VIDEOS. Seriously. I am still crawling through my blog posts deleting comments with music and photographs that do not have attribution or permissions. This is very slow and painful going because I have written a lot. Some people make it worse when they continue to disregard the rules...
36. My hubby is a huge fan of hot weather, but I am a snow bunny (LOL).
37. It snowed, so the little minions and I went on an eye candy hunt. We're editing video for Minion TV and have mad plans for the Team Blog and The Outside Minion Blog Report. :-)
39. I'm thinking I may crank out a few baby pictures and spoof on my childhood (LOL). It was very interesting. I was a strange kid. "Artistic or Autistic?" is the name of a draft I'm working on. Think I'm talking about my Autistic / PDD-NOS kids? Maybe... maybe not... Mikey was a weird kid too... ;-)
40. Mikey is kind of a weird adult as well. :-)
41. Hmm... wonder how the law of attraction works here with "extreme opposites." I may have to do a study and guess blog with some of my brick-and-mortar friends. They're smarter than I am and very well spoken with quirky bouts of humor. Wanna see me go live with a few peeps? I did promise to do a video-blog, didn't I? This should be a very interesting year (LMAO). Maybe I'll get Cindy Tsui to come with me to Susan Mangigian's house. :-D
42. I adore the AR Group Club Chaos and working with the writers selected for the Club Chaos Team Blog. I am hoping more of you hook up together and create your uber cool versions of a Team Blog to show off your stuff with some of your best blogging buddies. It is a very unique vehicle to showcase your writing, photographs and videos. We have plans for Club Chaos Agents and may be creating another ARTB down the road. I have to figure out the first one. I broke it once and do not ever want to break it again (LOL). That was a scary moment... seriously.
44. I am very cranky in the morning if I do not get enough sleep.
45. I can also be very cranky for absolutely no reason at all (LOL).
46. Sometimes I thrive on being cranky because when in b*tch mode I actually get more done. ;-)
47. I pray a lot, but do not pray every day.
48. I routinely work more than nine hours per day. Balance in relative and I am still trying to figure out why I crave working so much. I play a lot while I work, so maybe it's because work doesn't feel like work at all when you perform in 20 minute intervals. :-)
49. Sometimes I let my kids comb my hair (what a nightmare!) because they like playing in my hair.
50. Sometimes I let my kids help me cook (oh horror!) because they are fascinated with the kitchen and very self-directed. Noah has a thing for cracking eggs. He routinely cracks them for no reason at all but Stephen the Minion Blur likes to throw them on the floor to hear the noise it makes. I confess it pisses me off, but i do laugh at the hysterical laughter it produces from him. It is very hard to play at being a stern parent when you kid is ROTFL at the mess he is making. Seriously... ;-)
51. I know, I know, bad Minion Mommy! Enabling crazy little people is not the right solution here... Rumor has it they may grow out of this. Then again... (LOL). I did mention they were birthed from weird parents, right? ;-)
52. I kinda sorta hate doing a Meme, but am a bit fascinated at the same time because I really do wonder what drivel I'm going to expose when I start serial commenting about myself (LMAO).
53. I am having a brain fart, so I'm going to skip this one because I can (LOL). Well hell, it's my Meme. I can say what ever I want, or not. ;-)
54. I am blogging this in my jammies. I hear some peeps have a problem with that. Too bad... it's really comfy. You should try it sometimes. Seriously (LOL).
55. I would really like some of you talented people to click on the following two links and participate. Josef Katz is providing a wonderful opportunity that you should seriously consider trying out for. I know I am going to submit writing samples and compete for a spot because I am a die hard Donald Trump fan and would love to blog there. I can be serious if I want to, so there (LOL). The Seth Godin Fan Club, Donald Trump Fans and Club Chaos are cooking up some new writing projects so pick one people. We will be giving you guys lots of choices during the course of the year. Exposure is exposure. Do not squander your social media opportunities people. ;-)
56. We have a really cool Trump U writing project you can read up about and volunteer to participate here.
57. The boys and I are doing something for charity. You can participate before 9AM 2/4/2009 here. There is another facet to the game that will help Quaker continue to feed people so go sign up as a fan and put the bar code in so they will donate more food. Seriously... Don't not participate because we didn't win. We did manage to get a case of food delivered to a food bank of our choice, so fooling around with this was worth it. :-)
Disclaimer: Any comments and contributions provided on ActiveRain.com (or other electronic or print media) does not establish an agency relationship with any third party. Blog posts are intended to be informational only. Please be advised that real estate practices vary in regions and from state to state and market to market. The information contained herein does not constitute legal advice. All parties in need of legal, accounting, tax, or real estate guidance are directed to consult with the licensed professional of their choice. Please seek specific guidance from a retained professional in the specific field(s) required to service your interests. I and/or team blog writers make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites inclusive of but not limited to CarolynTannStarr.com MySpace/TannStarr 46486 NY Working Moms Examiner ActiveRain Group Club Chaos ClubChaosAgents.com CyberMinions.net CTannStarr Outside Blog CTannStarr Localism Blog TannStarr.net UberMental.com
© Carolyn Tann-Starr, 2008-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the re-blog authors (when appropriate)and Carolyn Tann-Starr is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Carolyn Tann-Starr, (the re-blog authors when appropriate) and Wordy C's Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.