Wordy C answers her e-mail:
1. Question: Why are my eyes closed more often than not on the video? Answer: I still have a sensitivity to light (LOL). Squinting or peeking through lashes works well for me when I am not sleeping away the day. If you made it to the end of this post you'd know why. ;-)
2. Question: It says video-blog. What does that mean? Answer: My trippy, squinty a$$ would rather do a few minutes of digital film with my brick and mortars than constantly type about my day (and risk a migraine - LOL).
3. Specific Question: When are you going back into the office? Specific Answer: End of the month... maybe...
4. Specific Question: When are you going to return my calls? Specific Answer: End of the month... maybe...
5. Question: Are you on strike? Answer: Hmm... Good question... I am concussed. I am cranky and concussed. I am barely in social media. I am barely in anything except spending time with the people designated to babysit me because I can not be left alone and have to be watched (LMAO). When you bang your head enough to crack your noggin people have to watch you for a list of symptoms and you can't watch yourself because if you pass out who will call for help? Being an enterprising chicka, I selected really talented friends to watch me so I wont be bored (ROTFL). Am I putting them to work? Hell yeah! They're talented! Why waste their genius when I can have fun stuff to blog about while counting the days to futon freedom (LOL). I do a couple of hours of a handful of whatever things, then I sleep away the day. Why did I bold that? Because it is a significant statement. This means if you are not family, one of my bay-bays or a close personal friend, don't bother me 'cause I aint in control of the phone and parts of my routine. Ergo, I will not be talking to you. I'm only perky for a couple of hours a day, then I start yawning, then I go to sleep. That is my concussed-and-being-fussed-over routine. Psssst... I don't have my Sprint AirCard, ergo no sneaking around to man an outside office. WIFI is an option but I don't want to get yelled at. I have not taken on new clients. I am not taking on new clients. I have given some of my old clients away as referrals. The rest are patiently waiting for me to get better and go back to my marathon driving habits. I have people randomly answering my phone, reading my e-mail and randomly checking mail and messages so if you dis them because they are not me, are not Realtors, did not get back to you the way you wanted or expected and/or do not understand your cryptic bullshit messages I am not going to answer you. My job is to relax and get better, not stress and pop a blood vessel. I doodle and make music when I'm not eating, drinking and sleeping. When hubby and the kids fall asleep I BLOG (ROTFLMAO). ;-)
6. Question: Rumor has it you are prego. Is this true? Answer: I don't know. I haven't brought the prego test yet. We're too busy freaking out that I throw up every day (LOL). I asked hubby to get me one. He told me to go get it myself. We stood there looking stupid then cracked up laughing because the idea of another little minion is funny and frightening at the same time. Think about it. What if this kid turns out to be "normal?" We haven't done normal in years (LMAO). Are we freaking out without the help of my meds? Um... er... yeah, you betcha (LOL). ;-)
7. Specific Question: If you are prego, are you going to keep it? Specific Answer: I would die to save any child of mine. Yeah. Abso-freaking-lutely. So what if I am 44. The fact that you would ask amazes me... Have you missed the fact that I am crazy about kids? I am, you know. Short people amuse me. You can learn a lot from little minions if you pay attention. Kids are cool that way. I'm having my second childhood right now (LOL). :-)
8. Question: Are you going to expand upon and explain Stephen, the Blur Minion's latest sacrifice of the electronics? Answer: Abso-freaking-lutely. I just laugh a lot when I try to start because our circuitry is always at his mercy. Little Man does a lot with thos electronic puppies. Three year olds can be amazing (LOL). :-)
9. Question: When are you going to post more video? Answer: Can post a few today if you'd like. We gave a few friends a couple of shout outs and cracked wise about stuff the brick and mortars know about during playtime in Joey's guest room. I like doing sleep overs but we cant because I gotta start going home before sundown when I visit during my recreational hours. Sick people on meds house-rule. Can't stay out all day. Only get a few hours. Gotta rest. :-)
10. Question: Got more film of Alicia? Answer: Yup. Will post after my nap. I have two to upload from today. I screwed up 5 podcast tracks (LMAO). If you can't podcast on meds you'd better not drive (LOL).
Oooooo. 9PM. Time to put the shorties to bed. I hope they go to sleep before I do (LOL). If Mikey and I fall alseep first we usually wake up to a wee disaster with Stephen's fingerprints all over the miniature crime scene. I am soooo not looking forward to another toilet paper incident. My boy gives a whole new meaning to a couple of inappropriate phrases the cartoons in my head are volunteering for this blog post (LOL). I may have to take the laptop to bed. I've a lot more e-mail to answer. I also have to go find my darts and a phonebook. Yes, it's true, I am very easily amused. Will let you know if I am prego next week. I have to give you time to speculate and wonder (LMAO). ;-)
Disclaimer: Any comments and contributions provided on ActiveRain.com (or other electronic or print media) does not establish an agency relationship with any third party. Blog posts are intended to be informational only. Please be advised that real estate practices vary in regions and from state to state and market to market. The information contained herein does not constitute legal advice. All parties in need of legal, accounting, tax, or real estate guidance are directed to consult with the licensed professional of their choice. Please seek specific guidance from a retained professional in the specific field(s) required to service your interests. I and/or team blog writers make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites inclusive of but not limited to CarolynTannStarr.com MySpace/TannStarr 46486 NY Working Moms Examiner ActiveRain Group Club Chaos ClubChaosAgents.com CyberMinions.net CTannStarr Outside Blog CTannStarr Localism Blog TannStarr.net UberMental.com
© Carolyn Tann-Starr, 2008-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the re-blog authors (when appropriate)and Carolyn Tann-Starr is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Carolyn Tann-Starr, (the re-blog authors when appropriate) and Wordy C's Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.